IQ-Beat is a fast growing service company in occupational health and safety that works with global manufacturing, mining, energy, construction, and many other industries. Our high technology service solutions help to save lives, predicts hazardous situations, prevents accidents and spots dangerous health conditions.
At IQ-Beat our mission is to improve and digitalize labor safety worldwide by reducing the amount of accidents and injuries at work to zero.
We are looking for top-notch professionals in our industry with strong analytical skills and out of the box way of thinking.
Data Scientist (Code A0011)
IQ-Beat is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to be part of the Business Operations Team. The core goal of this position is to find innovative solutions to complex problems and use the best analytical tools to save time on their implementation.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Research, design, develop, extract valuable insights, prepare reports from the diverse and rapidly growing data;
- Build complex models via machine learning and mathematical modeling to improve the business processes of IQ-BEAT;
- Work with our engineers and marketing team to integrate models into our service solutions;
- Deliver analysis output and present to the Management throughout the projects life cycle;
- Control the execution of multiple analytical tasks.
5+ years of industry experience;
3+ hands-on development experience in Python;
BSc degree in Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science or related field;
Proven research experience that includes analysis of large data sets;
Strong background and experience in AI machine learning and information retrieval;
Hands-on experience in programming;
English – Advanced Level (both writing and speaking).
PhD/MSc in related field.
Knowledge and experience in Biotech / Cardiology industries.
Please send your CV and cover letter specifying the position number you would like to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org